Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I've been out of school for five months now and I still haven't found a full-time job, this is due mostly to the fact that I have never looked for one! Why, you ask? Why have I not looked when I promised my mom that I would? Well, first I graduated from high school and I wanted to have fun with my friends before they left for their pre-college vacations or started their boring office jobs in the city, then I met Rory on the 4th of July and thought I was in love. Since I still had some money left over from the $5000 my grandma left me when she died (she left the rest to the Catholic Church to pay their molester bills), I decided to take it easy until the end of summer when I would then begin my life as a responsible adult. By the time Labor Day came and it was time for me to labor, I was in the habit of being a lazy loser. And then I met Dan, which was another delicious thing to distract me.

Anyway I'm now broke off my ass and my mom says she's going to kick me out December 1st unless I start "fending for myself." She wouldn't really do it, of course. I am the light of her life. But she's right. It's time for me to get serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment