Monday, November 5, 2007

I got an email today from julietisdead who is positive that I'm some slut from her high school named Katie Loomis who goes out with a football player named Rory McGirk. Sorry, babe, I've never been to Arkansas and no way would I ever date a jock. I prefer brains over brawn. Besides, Rory isn't in high school. He's a senior at the college where Dan teaches.

Just so you know, if I thought there was even a one in a google chance of anyone recognizing me from this blog, I would never ever be this honest. And what's the point of blogging if you're not going to tell the truth?

The reason I'll never be recognized is that I've changed every single name including my own. I have also changed many random meaningless details. For example, Dan lives in an apartment not a house. My dad did not have a heart attack after his operation. He caught a staph infection. (Can be just as fatal.) And Jade's grandmother does not live in Thailand. She lives in the Philippines. You get the idea. All the important details are accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment