Friday, November 2, 2007

Last night Dan called and asked if I wanted to come over and watch a movie. We both know what that means. Which is why I swore I'd never go back. But I did last night. In fact I ran the whole way. I have no will power....

One wonderful thing about hooking up with an older guy is that you don't have to reciprocate. Younger guys practically grab you by the hair and push you onto their dicks. "My turn!" Or else if they're the sensitive type, they tell you how making love will bring you so much closer, and they start to beg. Yuck! Dan never makes demands....

One not-so-wonderful thing is that they think they know everything. I drank three beers pretty fast which got Dan going on his favorite lecture. He said I was flirting with alcoholism. I told him he was totally wrong and that I love alcohol way too much to ever let myself get addicted to it and have to quit. This made him laugh. He didn't believe me.

No comments:

Post a Comment